Are you tired of flipping through hundreds of pages just to find a single rule? Do you want to learn and revise English grammar at a glance? Then the Quick Reference Guide is for you! It presents the basic and most important grammar structures in the form of charts and tables for really quick and easy access. The Guide includes information about verb tenses, passive voice, causative form, conditional sentences, wishes, state verbs, modal verbs, logical assumptions, the definite article the, comparative and superlative form, and reported speech
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Lara Nikoloff has been teaching English for more than 20 years. During this period she has worked with students of all ages as well as with adults. She has an MA in English and an MA in Geography, but her passion is the English Language.
She believes that educating people is a highly responsible task which requires a number of academic skills and personal qualities.
In her strive for constant improvement and developing new skills to meet the needs of the new tech generation, she has attended numerous courses leading to the following certificates and qualifications:
• Certificate: Teacher training Seminar- Personalising your classroom; Interactive whiteboard- Capture the students’ attention; Using the latest technology in the EFL classroom- 02/2008
• Hellenic American Union Examiner Training Workshop on the written and oral examination of ECCE-ECPE, University of Michigan and BCCE-ALCE, Hellenic American University , May 2009
• Certificate: Teacher training Seminar- Tips for PET for School takers; Teaching Speaking and Writing Skills for PET and FCE; Interactive Exam Preparation- 10/2010
• Certificate: Teacher training Seminar- American Certificates- International Recognition; Teaching English in an Interactive Learning environment- 02/2010
• Certificate: Teacher training Seminar- Meaningful Input- Realistic output- 02/2011
• Certificate: Teacher training Seminar- Assessing Writing for the ECCE and ECPE Certificate Examinations- 03/2011
• British Council Teacher Training Course- Teaching Critical and Creative Thinking- 12/2012
• Certificate: Innovative methods of teaching -06/2017
• Professional teaching qualification-fifth level-11/2017