Learning Russian CAN be easy and effective, but only if you know the answers to questions like these:
•How can you learn the most Russian words possible?
•Is there an easy way to master Russian grammar?
•Why do native speakers sound so fast and incomprehensible?
•What’s the point of written exercises?
•How can you start speaking Russian without stress?
You will find surprisingly simple solutions to these and many, many more questions in the book.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page.
Denis P. Ivanov is the creator of the Learning To Know Russian™ system, author and course designer. He is an enthusiast and researcher of language learning methods. You can be an amazing Russian speaker. I’ll teach you how.
Facts about the author. Denis:
• Holds two higher degrees and has a bunch of certifications
• Has devoted 5 years to language learning R&D
• Was taken by surprise to find that Russian is studied abroad and appreciated far more than it is in Russia
What Denis loves doing:
• Researching and writing super-long and serious articles about the Russian language
• Creating multimedia courses when he has some free time
• Publishing articles all the time, adding to the never-ending wealth of information on the web.
“The goal of my research and work is to make Russian learning effective and effortless… at least painless. To create a system that lets any willing student speak Russian like a native. It seems to be a huge task, but I don’t regret taking up the challenge for a second when I see people achieve their goals.” — Denis P. Ivanov