This book will make you a real superfood smoothie specialist. You will learn the benefits of popular superfoods and of fruits and herbs. Focus is given to baby smoothies, kids, teens, pregnant women and the elderly. We show you how to create great tasting smoothies, which detoxify your body and make you lose a lot of weight. You do not want to miss the chapter about green smoothies, as they are fantastically healthy. With the basic recipes of nuts, hemp and sesame milk, you will learn to make your own healthy and creamy, base milks. The 114 delicious recipes in this book are 100% raw, vegan and gluten free.
In the blink of an eye you will be able to make the freshest, tastiest and healthiest super food smoothies. Flavours that complement each other have been chosen, from real and extensive testing & tasting. You will learn what the benefits of various superfoods are to you and how you can enjoy them in everyday life. You will be surprised by all the delicious tasting superfood smoothies that are ready to be made by you, so that you will feel more alive and thrive. Soon, you will find that your energy level goes up and you will experience other great benefits of smoothies, like more clarity to your mind and just generally feeling better!
This book will give you a simple answer to the question: How do I use superfoods in my daily diet? Superfoods are often sold in the shape of (freeze-dried) powders. As you can imagine perhaps, eating powders alone is not an easy thing to do. A tasty smoothie is what you put your superfood (powders) into and is therefore, one of the fastest and easiest ways to get the good nutrients into your body, to quickly address any shortages. The only tools you need for making these great tasting and nutritious smoothies are a blender, a knife and a cutting board. Of course, you will need the ingredients but also your creativity: Make sure you have the necessary ingredients in your fridge and cupboards ready; fruits, superfoods, sweeteners, herbs and/or green vegetables, melons the list is almost endless.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Daphne Groothuijse is the writer of the book “I love Superfood Smoothies”. She loves to write and combined here creativity and love for healthy food to create this book. Since Daphne was a teen, she has been fascinated by a healthy diet. Since 2003 she has been working to boost her own health through diet, yoga and walking. For a long time Daphne believed that she was eating healthily, but nevertheless she could not get rid of her troubled skin. Until 2013, when she started a diet consisting of 80% raw fruits, vegetables and nuts, (whether or not in the form of smoothies). Only the remaining 20% comprised of cooked food. This brought a huge improvement in not just her feelings of overall health but in clearing up the issues with her skin.
Daphne now uses superfoods mainly in smoothies, so she will absorb a lot of vitamins, minerals and other substances throughout her day. In this book, Daphne has expressed her love, creativity and passion for healthy food and her determination in sharing this valuable knowledge.