The thought of potty training stresses most parents out. It’s a topic that:
• you may know very little about, and
• what you do know sounds difficult, messy and full of contradictory messages
The ‘Easy Peasy Potty Training’ book is a simple to follow, step-by-step process to toilet train your child. It answers your burning questions, busts myths and tells you what to do if there are problems.
Follow the short, chunked down chapters in ‘Easy Peasy Potty Training’ to:
• help you make decisions such as whether to start on a potty or the toilet
• get a comprehensive shopping list for all your potty training needs
• give you lots of tips on preparation tasks to make toilet training go smoothly
• provide a simple three stage approach to potty training
• find out what actions to take when accidents happen
• have the best transition to no diapers at nighttime
• prepare for childcare and leaving the house
• get solutions to common potty training problems
Read this book and you won’t spend hours searching for information.
One book. Potty training. Done.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Julie had aspirations of being a writer since she was very young but somehow got sidetracked into the corporate world. After the birth of her first child, she rediscovered her creative side with a popular blog about her ride on the parenting rollercoaster at cherishmama.com.
Julie’s books provide simple and straightforward information on parenting topics so busy parents can avoid time taken up searching for often confusing and conflicting advice. They can then spend time with the beautiful tiny humans in their life and do what makes their hearts sing.
Julie lives with her family in a small, magnificent country at the bottom of the world where you may find her trying to bake the world’s best chocolate brownie