Today YOU Will Learn How to Be Funny(er)
If you’ve wondered how comedians can make hilarious jokes time and time again, you need this book!
Today only, get the new Comedy Secrets ebook for FREE. Regularly priced at $3.99.
Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
This book contains proven steps and strategies on how to crack funny jokes, how to make people laugh, and how to see the world in a funny way.
Most other books on comedy will urge you to add randomness to everything, or to add profanity, but they don’t focus on the most fundamental principles that make something funny. You will definitely learn those principles today.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
– Understand why any given joke is funny.
– How to deconstruct a joke and rebuild it into your own joke.
– The two definitive rules to being fully.
– Properly calibrate your jokes for maximum impact.
– Include elements that normally wouldn’t work on their own and have them become a natural part of your act.
– Evoke an emotional reaction from the audience without offending
– Sets of words and phrases that you can use to make your audience perk up
Can you honestly say that you can do all those things?
If yes, show this to a friend who can’t. If not, then…
Download your copy today!
Don’t leave it to chance!
Take action today and download this book for a limited time discount!
This book is part of a series that teaches comedy writing, comedy improvisation, how to tell jokes, and the like .
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Cliff Richardson is a student has been figuring out what makes things funny. His book ‘Comedy Secrets’ is a set of concepts that attempt to explain why comedy makes us laugh. He denies that “you either have it or you don’t” as a personal philosophy. Buy his book on Amazon during free promotion from December 22 to the 26th.