They said it couldn’t be done. Now we’re building 2 brands each and every week, starting from nothing, and establish personal brands as experts in their field and professional brands as industry leaders almost overnight.
Brand Yourself in 3 Days is for you if you’re…
– Someone who tried to create a professional or personal brand before, but wasn’t following a detailed plan
– A musician, actor, or public figure who wants to grow your audience by building a personal brand
– Just started a small business and want to put your professional brand on the fast track
– A busy entrepreneur or solopreneur who could benefit from a professional or personal brand
Brand Yourself in 3 Days will take you through the same branding formula that one Los Angeles creative marketing agency uses establish their client’s personal brand and professional brand in only 3 days.
Brand Yourself in 3 Days includes a detailed road map that will show you how to…
– Start a professional or personal brand from scratch and command authority in your industry.
– How to build a branded website in less than 1 day
– The secret to turning website visitors into brand loyalists and adoring fans
– Choosing a brand logo, brand colors, brand values, and brand mission that best represent YOU.
– Much more!
Recent trends tell us that small brands have been gaining more and more popularity among consumers. There are innumerable reasons why people love independent brands, which should be one of the first things that any small business, professional musician, or independent entrepreneur learns when they set out to build their brand from the ground up, and that’s exactly what we’re going to do in this book.
Isn’t it time you brand yourself? … It only takes 3 DAYS!
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page.
Visit the Twitter page.
Ryan Stabile is a natural born problem solver when it comes to business. He is the author of Brand Yourself in 3 Days, How to Make Money Writing Full-Time and the Small Business Marketing Essentials series, as well as the sci-fi/horror novel The Machines That Run on Blood, and the collection of impromptu prose, Your Idols and Everyday Events. As a ghostwriter, Ryan has penned hundreds of nonfiction books. As a journalist, thousands of articles. He lives in Los Angeles where he helps serves the indie author community at Words Are Swords Publishing.
Ryan Stabile provides authors with free book marketing strategies at www.RyanStabile.com.