2000 Pages of Dystopian Horror!
From dangerous trips into dark, apocalyptic cities, to patriotic rescues and furious revelations, Life After War is an action-packed post-apocalyptic series where those still alive must come to terms with their demons in the old world, while fighting for survival in the wastelands.
“Horror and fantasy blended into a post-apocalyptic book that you won’t ever forget.”
What can you expect to discover in this series?
• The apocalypse, up close and full of horror.
• A conspiracy that caused the apocalypse.
• Adventures into the wastelands to locate family, supplies, and safety.
• Invasions, ambushes, attacks from nature and men. Guns and magic!
• A dystopian refugee camp with very different laws, picking up refugees.
• A hero you will love, even as you ponder the secrets that could lose him leadership.
• Tips and tricks that can actually be used for shtf survival.
• A witch, a doctor, a government storm tracker, a star, and three Marines struggling to keep their people alive and together as they prepare to defend themselves against Cesar’s slavers.
• Life changing secrets about the conspiracy that include Demons and the descendants of Christ.
• A dangerous secret about a child’s parentage and a love strong enough to outlast nuclear armageddon.
• A constant battle for survival that includes deadly trips into decaying American cities, insanity, horror, relics of the past, and killers who stalk their every move.
“The end of the world has given us a harsh, merciless existence, where nature tries hard to push mankind to the very brink of extinction. Everything is against us, between us… Untold miles of lawless, apocalyptic roads wait for our feet, and the future, cold and dark, offers little comfort. Without change, there can be no peace. Only survivors.”
Four full-length dystopian books for a great price. Get your copy today!
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page.
Who am I…?
I published my first book in elementary-Mystery of the Missing Tabby. The school library still has it, as far as I know. That was my first real work, and writing became priceless to me over the next years. In Jr. High, I had a teacher tell our class that none of us could match the classic authors that we would be studying. We weren’t good enough. I took that to heart and turned in an A- paper with a rookie mistake that prevented me from getting the respect I wanted from that lady. I hated it that she was right. I still do. I also adore her for waking my brain to the possibility that someday I could be as good as one of the iconic writers that helped frame the world of literature. I’ll never know if she did it intentionally or if she was just stating a fact, but it worked for me. I’ve never wanted to do anything else. Thanks to that drive, the fire she finished waking, I now live off my writing and run my own publishing company. I have more than a dozen novels out and thousands of fans. I have a long way to go before future children study me in schools, but I’m still just as hot for it now as I was in that stuffy, musty classroom in 7th grade.
So, that’s who I am. I am building, and living, the American dream. Who are you and what have you done?
That’s a hard question to answer if you’re still trying to get there. I understand. Here’s some free advice: Follow your dreams, even when the world says it’s crazy. Sometimes, you’ll find a life that satisfies you more than you ever thought was possible and it has nothing to do with cash or fame. Chase that, starting right now, and the next time someone asks who you are; tell them you’re an immovable force, a wild dreamer, a hopeful comet shooting toward the goals that orbit your existence. And then lift your chin. There aren’t many of us left who want to be good at what we do. Everyone else just wants that green shit.
My blog: http://authorangelawhite.blogspot.com/